Apple and Amazon have had something of a contentious relationship over the past few years, but the two tech behemoths recently decided to embark on a new partnership in the name of commerce. According to a new report from CNET, Apple products like the iPhone, the iPad, and the Apple Watch Series 4 will be available for purchase on Amazon’s website in just a few weeks.
Though some Apple products were previously available for purchase on Amazon via third-party sellers, the new deal will bring Apple-authorized sellers into the mix. What’s more, the new agreement will make Apple products on Amazon available across a number of different countries, including the US, the UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, and India.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Instant Pot Duo60, $16 Bluetooth earbuds, $20 fast wireless charger, Dyson, more
- The Instant Pot with 23,000 5-star reviews is back on sale on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Google just told us how to fix the worst thing about Androids and iPhones
- Galaxy S10 won’t have the all-screen design you want, but it’ll get the best next thing
- Russo brothers just trolled fans yet again over the ‘Avengers 4’ title
Apple strikes a deal to bring the iPhone, Apple Watch, and more to Amazon originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 14:56:48 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.