No matter how strong your allegiance to Android or iPhone is, you’ll probably agree that the worst thing about Android phones and iPhones is battery life. Yes, most of the new phones will get you through the day, and the advantage is clearly on Android, as some vendors have equipped their devices with massive battery packs. But battery life is never enough, especially as the battery degrades over time. Thankfully, Google just told us how to improve battery life on certain Android and most of the new iPhones, admitting a mistake in Android design in the process.
BGR Top Deals:
- Pick up a fast wireless charger for just $6.99 in this Amazon sale
- The best-selling true wireless earbuds on Amazon’s whole site cost less than $50
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung is about to embrace the infamous notch, but the Galaxy S10 might not get one
- Best Buy’s early Black Friday sale is live: Here are the 10 best deals
- Walmart’s Black Friday ad is official: iPhone XS, Galaxy Note 9, consoles, TVs, and so much more
Google just told us how to fix the worst thing about Androids and iPhones originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 07:45:56 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.