Though not a widespread problem by any means, some iPhone X users over the past few months have experienced issues with non-responsive and temperamental displays. In light of this, Apple today launched a new replacement program for iPhone X users who have encountered this particular touch issue.
Per an Apple support document, impacted devices tend to exhibit one or two behaviors. Specifically, impacted iPhone X units will either not respond to touch at all or will react even when not touched. Either way, it’s undoubtedly a frustrating usability issue, especially for a device that was priced in excess of $999.
BGR Top Deals:
- Behold: This is the Instant Pot of air fryers
- Today’s best deals: Instant Pot Duo60, $16 Bluetooth earbuds, $20 fast wireless charger, Dyson, more
Trending Right Now:
- This is what a sunrise on Mars sounds like, according to a computer algorithm
- Google just told us how to fix the worst thing about Androids and iPhones
- Black Friday 2018 deals from Microsoft: Deep discounts on Xbox, Surface laptops and tablets, more
Apple launches repair program for iPhone X units with faulty displays originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 10 Nov 2018 at 20:10:50 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.