Wi-Fi smart plugs provide a wonderfully easy way to add connectivity and smart home controls to your old “dumb” devices, but so many people overpay for them. Seriously, why would you pay $25 or $30 for a big brand name when you can get the exact same thing at a fraction of the price? Check out Amazon’s current sale on AUKEY Wi-Fi Smart Plug 2-Packs. They normally retail for $28, which is already a great deal. Use the coupon code MXMAS5AK at checkout though, and you’ll only pay $19.99!
AUKEY Wi-Fi Smart Plug (2 Pack), Mini Smart Socket for Use with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant,…: $19.99 (use code MXMAS5AK by 12/11)
Here are some bullet points from the product page:
- Access from Anywhere: Activate and deactivate home appliances and electronics anytime, anywhere using this Wi-Fi Smart Plug and the AUKEY Home app on your phone. No smart hub or subscription service required
- Control with Your Voice: Works with Alexa & Google Assistant. Use voice commands to control your home appliances and electronics
- Home Automation: Customize a schedule for your lights to turn on at sunset or pre-set a timer and wake up with your coffee ready. Conveniently make your home feel more comfortable
- Compact Design: Compact form keeps adjacent outlets accessible and allows two smart plugs to fit together perfectly in one duplex outlet
- Package Contents: AUKEY SH-PA1 Smart Plug 2 Pack, User Manual, 45-Day Money Back Guarantee and 24-Month Product Replacement Warranty Card
BGR Top Deals:
- You can get a 4K Fire TV today on Amazon for the same price as a Fire TV Stick
- Never lose your stuff again with $10 Tile Mates on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- A 17-year-old just designed an iPhone lock screen that might be better than Apple’s
- Leaked benchmarks suggest Samsung’s Galaxy S10 for the US might finally be the more powerful model
- This might be our first look at the Galaxy S10+ and its triple-lens camera
Anker’s Alexa and Google enabled smart plugs are $10 each with this coupon originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Dec 2018 at 11:49:43 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.