When it comes to home audio, Bose is the king of sound quality. Everyone knows it, and everyone wants Bose speakers. So why doesn’t everyone have Bose speakers? Simple: price. Most of Bose’s sound systems are way too pricey for the average user, but you might not realize that isn’t the case with everything Bose makes. The Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System adds incredible Bose sound to any TV, and it costs way less than you might think. In fact, it costs less than some sound bars from brands that can’t even hold a candle to Bose — especially right now, while it’s on sale for just $199!
Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System: $199.00
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
BGR Top Deals:
- You can get a 4K Fire TV today on Amazon for the same price as a Fire TV Stick
- This 70″ 4K TV for $550 is a better deal than almost everything we saw on Black Friday
Trending Right Now:
- A 17-year-old just designed an iPhone lock screen that might be better than Apple’s
- This might be our first look at the Galaxy S10+ and its triple-lens camera
- Leaked benchmarks suggest Samsung’s Galaxy S10 for the US might finally be the more powerful model
Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford, and it’s down to its lowest price ever originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Dec 2018 at 12:39:19 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.