Jason Momoa is hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend, one more bit of high-profile publicity for Aquaman. The Warner Bros./DC superhero flick he’s starring has already opened big in China, and it will screen for select US audiences next week with a wide release in the US later this month.
BGR Top Deals:
- You can get a 4K Fire TV today on Amazon for the same price as a Fire TV Stick
- Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford, and it’s down to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- A 17-year-old just designed an iPhone lock screen that might be better than Apple’s
- Just look at how much better Hubble’s photos look after it was serviced
- DxOMark calls the iPhone XR the best single-cam smartphone it’s ever tested
‘Aquaman’ opens big in China, and Warner Bros. is already planning a sequel originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Dec 2018 at 20:08:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.