Amazon’s Fire TV and Fire TV Stick have been best-sellers forever, and just about everyone who has one loves it. Of course there’s always room for improvement even with gadgets as awesome as Amazon’s Fire TVs. The Alexa voice remote is great, but wouldn’t it be even better if it packed a full QWERTY keyboard and backlighting? And wouldn’t it be even better than that if it also had programmable universal remote buttons that could control your TV so you don’t have to use any other remotes? The iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control kills both of those birds with one stone, and it’s only $24.99 on Amazon.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- [Bluetooth mini keyboard]- Work for amazon fire tv stick/ fire tv stick 4k/ fire tv 4k/ fire tv cube/ fire tv, replace voice search to input content, make the search much quick
- [ Universal remote attachment]- 8 IR learning buttons let you control the basic functions of your TV (power, volume, channel, inputs etc), simple to program and use. Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for alexa voice remote(1st Gen)]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote(1st Gen), don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable. Please note: Samsung TV does not support peripheral keyboard
BGR Top Deals:
- You can get a 4K Fire TV today on Amazon for the same price as a Fire TV Stick
- Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford, and it’s down to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- A 17-year-old just designed an iPhone lock screen that might be better than Apple’s
- US general has a question for Google: Why will you work with China but not us?
- Prediction: The next ‘Friends’-style scramble at Netflix will be over ‘The Office’
Turn your Fire TV remote into a QWERTY keyboard and universal TV remote for $25 originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 8 Dec 2018 at 10:26:53 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.