The holiday shopping season might officially be over at this point, but there are still plenty of great deals to be had. If you’re looking to put some of your Christmas cash to good use, there’s no better use than killing those pesky Wi-Fi dead spots around your home once and for all. You don’t need to spend a bunch of money on a new router or a pricey mesh system. Instead, pick up Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender, the NETGEAR EX2700 WiFi Range Extender, for just $21!
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ideal for extending Wi-Fi to devices like the iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S3, iPad 2, and PlayStation 3
- Extend Wi-Fi up to 300Mbps. Wi-fi band: 2.4 GHz
- Convenient wall-plug design.System requirements: 802.11 b/g/n 2.4GHz wireless router or gateway, Microsoft internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0 or Safari 1.4 or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Works with any standard router or gateway.Water outlet diameter: 0.6 inches
- Fast Ethernet port to connect a wired device
- External antennas for better performance
BGR Top Deals:
- Make your wired Bose headphones wireless with this brilliant $59 adapter
- Today’s best deals: Apple Watch Series 3 and 4 discounts, Instant Pot, $250 iPad, $21 earbuds, more
Trending Right Now:
- A hot new Android phone you can’t buy just set a Guinness World record
- New leak may show some of the first live Galaxy S10+ photos the world has ever seen
- A major ‘Star Wars: Episode IX’ detail was just revealed, but it’s not the title
It’s not too late to get Amazon’s best-selling Wi-Fi extender for $21 originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 25 Dec 2018 at 10:56:12 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.