We’ve covered half a dozen or so great Netflix extensions for your browser in the past, but if you’re still in the market for one that perfectly suits your needs, you might want to check out Netflix Extended. Although it shares more than a few similarities with the extensions we’ve already covered, it has a few unique features of its own that might just put it over the top. And, as always, it’s free, so there’s no harm in trying it to see how you like it.
Brought to our attention by The Next Web, Netflix Extended brings a relatively varied and extensive feature set to the table, including perhaps the most common feature for a Netflix browser extension: Skipping intros and recaps. Getting to the content faster without having to manually intervene is a necessity for any Netflix plugin.
BGR Top Deals:
- Amazon has a rare discount on the only Instant Pot with a built-in sous vide cooker
- The best-selling Wi-Fi extender on Amazon now has 19,000 5-star ratings, and it’s only $25 today
Trending Right Now:
- Heartbreaking ‘Avengers: Endgame’ theory says all those dead heroes aren’t coming back
- This is Samsung’s Galaxy S10+, again
- Google Chrome can now tell you if your passwords were hacked
This Chrome extension auto-skips Netflix credits and adds useful shortcuts originally appeared on BGR.com on Tue, 5 Feb 2019 at 22:05:09 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.