The only thing worse than when you’re feeling sick is when you have a small child that’s feeling sick. In either case, every little annoyance is always amplified, including having to deal with finicky thermometers that are way more complicated and less reliable than they should be. If you want to save yourself a headache (while you probably already have a headache), check out the iHealth Infrared No-Touch Forehead Thermometer. It literally couldn’t be easier to use. Just point it at your forehead or your child’s forehead, press the button, and you have an accurate temperature reading in less than a second.
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- iHealth Thermometer PT3 is an infrared No-Touch forehead thermometer that gives you 1-second testing to know the current body temperature of someone you care.
- High precision: ultra-sensitive infrared sensor measures IR energy emitted from the forehead and collects more than 100 data points per second.
- Fast testing in just 1 second, get reading instantly.
- Safe & Hygienic. No-Touch design, non-invasive measurement.
- Gentle vibration to alert when a reading completed. No annoying beeps.
- Hold. Aim. Press. Only 3 steps to test, easy for self-measurement.
- Readable at night with LED backlit.
- FDA Listed and Medical CE Approved and meets ASTM E19650-98 performance standards.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Instant Pot Duo60, $16 Bluetooth earbuds, $20 fast wireless charger, Dyson, more
- The Instant Pot with 23,000 5-star reviews is back on sale on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Google just told us how to fix the worst thing about Androids and iPhones
- Russo brothers just trolled fans yet again over the ‘Avengers 4’ title
- Galaxy S10 won’t have the all-screen design you want, but it’ll get the best next thing
The no-touch forehead thermometer with 1-second readings is on sale for the first time originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 16:31:15 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.