Whether you’re a dedicated gamer, someone who just likes to unwind after work by firing up your console for a fun session, or if you fall somewhere in between, this weekend is a good time to head to your local GameStop, especially if you’d like to add to your library of titles without it breaking the bank.
GameStop’s Pro Day sale this weekend starts today and runs through November 11th, and if you’re a PowerUp Rewards Pro member, you’ll be able to take advantage of deals on hardware, software, accessories, consoles, toys and more. Plus, you can get additional savings on pre-owned games and bonus credit on trade-ins.
BGR Top Deals:
- Today’s best deals: Instant Pot Duo60, $16 Bluetooth earbuds, $20 fast wireless charger, Dyson, more
- Dyson’s $400 V7 cordless stick vacuum is $216 today on Amazon
Trending Right Now:
- Google just told us how to fix the worst thing about Androids and iPhones
- This is what a sunrise on Mars sounds like, according to a computer algorithm
- Google isn’t yet ready to repair your Pixel 3’s broken screen
GameStop kicks off a massive sale for PowerUp Rewards Pro members this weekend originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 10 Nov 2018 at 10:33:23 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.