Two state-run media outlets in China have come out with blistering attacks on the US related to the arrest in recent days of Huawei’s CFO Meng Wanzhou, who faces extradition here, saying the arrest is just a backdoor way for the US to try to hobble the company.
The arrest happened on December 1st, the same day President Trump met with Chinese president Xi Jinping in Argentina to discuss the continuing trade flap between the two countries, and the new editorials certainly ramp up the tension even more between the two countries.
BGR Top Deals:
- You can get a 4K Fire TV today on Amazon for the same price as a Fire TV Stick
- Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford, and it’s down to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- A 17-year-old just designed an iPhone lock screen that might be better than Apple’s
- Prediction: The next ‘Friends’-style scramble at Netflix will be over ‘The Office’
- Turn your Fire TV remote into a QWERTY keyboard and universal TV remote for $25
China angrily denounces the arrest of Huawei’s CFO, calls the US a ‘despicable rogue’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 8 Dec 2018 at 14:47:05 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.