Though the iPhone XR doesn’t boast the dual camera scheme that comes with the iPhone XS, camera quality on the XR is certainly nothing to scoff at. Hardly a surprise, Apple takes a special amount of pride when it comes to camera quality and the company revealed just a few years ago that it has in excess of 800 engineers and researchers working year-around on improving the iPhone camera.
Having said that, a new report from DxOMark reveals that camera quality on Apple’s new iPhone XR is the best in its class among single-camera smartphones. What’s more, DxOMark notes that the iPhone XR recorded the highest overall score they’ve ever given to a single-cam device, just slightly edging out the formidable Google Pixel 2.
BGR Top Deals:
- You can get a 4K Fire TV today on Amazon for the same price as a Fire TV Stick
- Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford, and it’s down to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- A 17-year-old just designed an iPhone lock screen that might be better than Apple’s
- Just look at how much better Hubble’s photos look after it was serviced
- Spotify Wrapped will tell you which songs and artists you loved the most in 2018
DxOMark calls the iPhone XR the best single-cam smartphone it’s ever tested originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Dec 2018 at 19:06:07 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.