If you’re ranking the TV shows and movies that comprise Netflix’s voluminous streaming library by what people spend the most time watching more than anything else, there is a clear winner. According to NBC executives who’ve reportedly been told this by Netflix, people spend the most viewing hours watching a certain mockumentary about a paper supply company office in Pennsylvania led by a bumbling HR nightmare of a regional manager.
BGR Top Deals:
- You can get a 4K Fire TV today on Amazon for the same price as a Fire TV Stick
- Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford, and it’s down to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- A 17-year-old just designed an iPhone lock screen that might be better than Apple’s
- US general has a question for Google: Why will you work with China but not us?
- Why does the new PG-13 version of ‘Deadpool 2’ exist? ‘It’s a family movie. Also money.’
Prediction: The next ‘Friends’-style scramble at Netflix will be over ‘The Office’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Sat, 8 Dec 2018 at 09:27:28 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.