It’s only about 30 seconds long, but a newly released clip from the PG-13 reworking of Deadpool 2 that opens next week includes some delightful back-and-forth between Ryan Reynolds as the Merc With the Mouth and Fred Savage. Who, of course, is tied to the bed and appears as a kind of throwback to his role in The Princess Bride.
At one point during the rapid-fire interaction between the two in the clip above, Fred asks a question many of you may have asked upon learning that this new sanitized version of Deadpool 2 hits theaters on December 12th. “Why PG-13?” Fred asks. “It’s a family movie,” Deadpool shoots back. “Also money. Also Disney.”
BGR Top Deals:
- You can get a 4K Fire TV today on Amazon for the same price as a Fire TV Stick
- Bose makes a sound bar you can actually afford, and it’s down to its lowest price ever
Trending Right Now:
- A 17-year-old just designed an iPhone lock screen that might be better than Apple’s
- Just look at how much better Hubble’s photos look after it was serviced
- Spotify Wrapped will tell you which songs and artists you loved the most in 2018
Why does the new PG-13 version of ‘Deadpool 2’ exist? ‘It’s a family movie. Also money.’ originally appeared on BGR.com on Fri, 7 Dec 2018 at 18:35:45 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.