Everybody knows Twitter is basically the Wild West of the Internet and not a place where the things people say should be taken seriously.
That’s basically how Elon Musk’s attorneys are defending his controversial tweets aimed at a British rescue diver — the one Tesla’s chief executive described as a “pedo guy” after the diver questioned the efficacy of Elon’s plan some months back to help rescue the Thai boys soccer team stranded underwater in a cave. “Shocked by (the diver’s) indefensible and baseless attacks, Musk answered to defend himself and the efforts of SpaceX, Tesla and the Boring Company employees who had given up their days and nights to help find a solution,” reads a motion from Elon’s attorneys to dismiss the diver’s defamation lawsuit against him.
BGR Top Deals:
- Bose’s most affordable sound bar is still on sale at its lowest price ever
- Amazon’s surprise discounts on the Apple Watch Series 3 and 4 are still available today
Trending Right Now:
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ toy leak actually reveals some spoilers
- Another new Android phone with a camera hole in the display just beat the Galaxy S10 to market
- Indonesian volcano that produced monster tsunami has been obliterated
Elon Musk’s attorney says the First Amendment lets you call someone a ‘pedo’ on Twitter originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 27 Dec 2018 at 23:07:10 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.