We’re less than three months out from the release of Avengers: Endgame, which will wrap up Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe and conclude the 11 year journey that began with Iron Man in 2008.
We still don’t know what will happen or who will survive, but the MCU will never be the same following the showdown with Thanos. Therefore, it’s no wonder directors Joe and Anthony Russo are having trouble cutting the film’s runtime to under three hours. In all likelihood, Endgame will be the longest Marvel movie to date.
BGR Top Deals:
- Meet the $7 accessory that makes Apple’s AirPods sound so much better
- Wireless noise cancelling headphones this good should cost way more than $50
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung has a brilliant Galaxy Note design idea that would ‘kill’ the notch and punch-hole cameras
- Marvel may have hidden a huge spoiler in the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Super Bowl trailer
- Heartbreaking ‘Avengers: Endgame’ theory says all those dead heroes aren’t coming back
‘Avengers: Endgame’ will be the first 3-hour long Marvel movie originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Feb 2019 at 14:44:01 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.