Samsung’s Galaxy S10 will come in three 4G versions that will compete directly against the three iPhones Apple released a few months ago. These are the Galaxy S10e (formerly known as Galaxy S10 Lite), Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+. All devices will have the same hardware, but the cheapest model, which is Samsung’s answer to Apple’s cheaper iPhone XR, will make a few compromises when it comes to design, fingerprint sensor tech, and cameras. We already saw press renders of the Galaxy S10e leak a few days ago, but we’ve got two huge leaks that provide an even better look at the phone’s remaining secrets.
BGR Top Deals:
- You can save $150 on Sony’s insanely good wireless noise cancelling headphones, but only if you hurry
- The best-selling Wi-Fi extender on Amazon now has 19,000 5-star ratings, and it’s only $25 today
Trending Right Now:
- This is Samsung’s Galaxy S10+, again
- Heartbreaking ‘Avengers: Endgame’ theory says all those dead heroes aren’t coming back
- Verizon’s new BOGO deal offers huge discounts on the hottest smartphones
Huge leaks reveal all the design secrets of Samsung’s answer to the iPhone XR originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Feb 2019 at 06:50:58 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.