Marvel released a 30-second TV spot for Avengers: Endgame during Super Bowl LIII, offering fans a tasty sneak peek at what’s to come. While it’s very short, the clip contains so many scenes that the best way to watch it is YouTube, so you can pause and rewind at your own pace while hunting for spoilers. We already deconstructed the trailer for you, but it looks like we didn’t see everything Marvel hid in there. Before I tell you how the company may have hidden a brilliant spoiler in the trailer that might answer a huge question about the film, I’ll remind you that Marvel often misleads fans with trailers for upcoming MCU movies.
BGR Top Deals:
- Wireless noise cancelling headphones this good should cost way more than $50
- Meet the $7 accessory that makes Apple’s AirPods sound so much better
Trending Right Now:
- Samsung has a brilliant Galaxy Note design idea that would ‘kill’ the notch and punch-hole cameras
- Heartbreaking ‘Avengers: Endgame’ theory says all those dead heroes aren’t coming back
- This is Samsung’s Galaxy S10+, again
Marvel may have hidden a huge spoiler in the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Super Bowl trailer originally appeared on BGR.com on Wed, 6 Feb 2019 at 12:49:29 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.